ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSC Down

Trophy

Dont even bother looking over there anymore.
Not since i got back from Belgium.

Let me know if anything exciting happens!

Mat.

Quote: Originally posted by zedx19 on 14 May 2003

I cant get on!! And seen as you guys hijacked our forum last week when Cliosport was down thought Id do the same!

Can anyone get on it? http://www.renaultsportsclub.co.ukhttp://www.renaultsportsclub.co.uk or is it just me!
mmmm seem to remeber the above person starting a thread on rsc slating cliosport, saying we a bitchy bunch etc etc and provinding links to cliosport on rsc to try to prove his point

i get ya ;) bit slow today but ive only had about 30 mins sleep last night, so the brain need a good kick start, im off to get a keg of redbull and an artic full of pro plus :D

Quote: Originally posted by rustyarchs on 14 May 2003

from what i rememberd thats correct but we are a bitchy bunch so whats the point?and didnt we start sl*gin aff the rsc first?
dont remeber it but a who started it debate is a total waste of time, sometimes things get out of hand but big deal we are all individuals and have differing opinions and i think the promblems start when people take it too seriously, most p*sstakes are done with tongue in cheek so why worry and hey as long as someone isnt racist sexist or personally abusive i dont see the problem in a little debate :D

yup agreed!!

hey whats wrong wi bein sexist?we all know men make the best drivers:Dand that a wumin belongs in the kitchen!!(hope no ladies see this)

agreed rustyarches but i really dont mind if they stray from the kitchen on some occasions as long as they have good reason like cleaning the bathroom.

Kev

LOL, no comment, ill get in trouble, i think the posts that cause the problems are the ones where people get malicious and deliberately go out to get someones back up, a joke and a p*sstake is all good shows you have a sense of humour and makes it all more entertaining the vs threads seem to cause the problems, most of the others are pretty chilled out and cause no problems

yup f**k knows why we cant all get along i mean we all have renaults!

klmillard depends on how messy the bathroom is!

loony well we all know who wears the troussers in ur house then