ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSi Dave

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
It was me who flashed at you in West Bridgeford just before 7 this evening mate. You looked a bit confused as to who it was!

Car looked and sounded really nice, especially liked the look of the number plates.

Adam

Alright mate, sorry thought it was someone else but sort of waved when you did.

I was in a major mood aswell as some thing which id spent an hour on writing for my dissertation had sudendly crashed and i didnt have time to rewrite it as i needed to get to the binding place before 8pm. Which was where i was going.

Ah well, how close you live near me then, i only live down Patrick Road.

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
No worries mate! Did you get it all sorted in time?

I live in Lenton but was just going to see the girlfriend, she lives down Epperstone Road which is pretty close to your road I think. Im down there fairly often so surprised I havent seen you about before.

Yeah got it done, still working on bits now tho :S

Im suprised i dont see you more as im always about here and there.

where abouts in lenton you live?

I used to live on the junction of Derby Road and Lenton Boulevard (Big House) I didnt own the clio then, have my nova.

Get your arse down to the meet this sunday bud, check the meets section

Mk 2 Ph 2 1.2 16v
Oh right, think my mate might live in that house now (the one that got a turret type thing on the corner). Im in one of the streets just off Derby road.

Had seen about the meet this weekend but am not sure if im in notts this weekend or not. It will probably just be a last minute thing if i am able to make it but will let you know mate.