ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS's breeding in Leamington Spa lol

Subaru 330s
4 spots in the space of 5 minutes today, and 3 of them along the same stretch of road lol.

At 4:45pm today
1) LY 182 - Sat at the traffic lights near the train station along Tachbrook Road, not sure if this was the guy I saw the other day and have seen before (S4 BGH) or it was someone new? as i didnt catch the reg
2) Petrol Blue 172 - Along the Tachbrook Road, private reg was something like TWS 10?!
3) Arctic 182 - Spotted it several cars ahead of me as I was turning off going across the traffic lights
4) Trophy in Sydenham near ASDA, the road with all the speedbumps dont know the name of it lol!

More poke than viagr
i've given up posting them on here as no one in leamington seems to be on here lol.

My dad saw you the other day though, he said your car looked and sounded great

Gem

Racing Blue 182
I'm down in Leamington sometimes, my other half lives there. On Clarendon Sq.

I saw a black 182 (Anthracites) parked up on the square yesterday evening as I drove in.

Subaru 330s
i've given up posting them on here as no one in leamington seems to be on here lol.

My dad saw you the other day though, he said your car looked and sounded great

:D

I'm down in Leamington sometimes, my other half lives there. On Clarendon Sq.

I saw a black 182 (Anthracites) parked up on the square yesterday evening as I drove in.

Yep, that one is always round there, no one on here though lol! I think i must know all of the RS's in Leam, always see them, and can only think of 6 people i know of that are on the forum, but they use RS more than CS, as do i. Leam has got to be the RS capital, there are flippin loads

Exotica/MK1 Astra
:D

Yep, that one is always round there, no one on here though lol! I think i must know all of the RS's in Leam, always see them, and can only think of 6 people i know of that are on the forum, but they use RS more than CS, as do i. Leam has got to be the RS capital, there are flippin loads

you're right, loads of em, always getting in my bloody way!

Exotica/MK1 Astra
When they get out of the way they are wonderful yes, when they sit going slowly they are henous machines

Subaru 330s
Can't say i've ever seen one going slowly lol, but I think the drivers are to blame, not the lovely cars :D