ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner Discount - February

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Due to the number of people involved and the other apparent issues with payment/delivery, it has been decided that it will be best to go with the code for a 15 Euro discount.

I apologise to everyone who wanted to go for the GB option and who waited to be part of the group buy, but hopefully this will work out easier for everyone.

rstuner_kit_photo_close_inline.jpg

How to buy

- Go to www.fastchip.nl or click here for the direct link:

http://www.fastchip.nl/component/pa...roduct_id,18/option,com_virtuemart/Itemid,26/

- Click on RSTuner kit

- Add to basket (choose the correct car etc)

- Use the code cliosportfeb09 to get the discount.

Any questions regarding the kit and not this discount buy, please make another thread or search.

Discount Available for February only i.e. not until February.

Shipping is 19.5 Euros (approx £17.50)

Again, thanks for everyone's patience, hopefully this will run smoothly from now on!

Iceberg 172
Thanks Rich - so €189 - €15 = €174 ~ £156 at the moment, +£17.50 p&p = £173.50ish all in?

1 Series Coupe
Shame the GB didn't work out! I was thinking about just ordering 30 and sell them on here to solve the issue. Thanks for your time and effort Rich.

Matt

182cup/D40/Hornet
Discount Available for February only i.e. not until February.
Didn't read that bit!Feb.it is then :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
It is a shame but I dare say this is easier for everyone TBH including Henk.

Thanks to everyone who did or was willing to put time an effort into the GB

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Shame your hard work didn't pay-off. Given the number of potential orders, and the value of the business he'll be recieving, seems a bit low to me, so I won't be going for it.

Iceberg 172
Shame your hard work didn't pay-off. Given the number of potential orders, and the value of the business he'll be recieving, seems a bit low to me, so I won't be going for it.

True, it's about 8% on £6grand's worth of business......

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the replies, it was a shame it couldn't be done. Hopefully the pound will be a bit stronger by feb making the deal a little better.

Pettsi, sorry should have emailed you to tell you the change of plans with regards to postage. I was thinking the same about buying and selling them on, didn't know if it was a good idea though.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Might hold out for Feb Paycheck and get my Order in quickly as Jan Paycheck is going to take a Hammering for my car as it is LOL

Ph2 172 Cup
Thanks for the effort Rich.

In light of this I'm afraid I will be waiting for a movement in the exchange rate as it's likely to be worth far more than the 15 euro discount on offer.

It's a shame we can't negotiate a slightly better discount given the obvious interest - but I can understand why Henk is sticking to his guns.

DCi
From what i understand about this product, it writes a new map to your car, so fastchip have created a map that is suitable for each car to increase the performance: what about if you have modified your car, can fastchip provide a particular map for your mods? I thought the whole idea of remapping was making the ECU specific to your car, so wouldn't a 'standard' remap not be the best option compared to going to a rolling road and have someone look in your exact car? (For example)

I don't really know much and I may well be wrong (I'm sure I am!), I am just trying to get a better picture before I decide where to spend my ££

SQ5
What's the all-in (delivered) ££ price then as it is?

Depends on what the exchange rate is at the time of buying!

Seems a bit of a crappy discount to be honest, it's not even free delivery really!

At leats I can use my February pay packet now and have my coilovers this month :)

Clio 182
Cheers for you efforts Rich, shame it didnt go as planned...
I take that this dicsount code only runs during Feb, no sooner, no later?

1 Series Coupe
Cheers for the replies, it was a shame it couldn't be done. Hopefully the pound will be a bit stronger by feb making the deal a little better.

Pettsi, sorry should have emailed you to tell you the change of plans with regards to postage. I was thinking the same about buying and selling them on, didn't know if it was a good idea though.

No problem fella. Seems like everyone prefers this option. :)

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
With the discount were looking at;

RS tuner= 219.18 Euros (189 + 30.18 tax)
Delivery= 17 Euros

Discount= 15 Euros

At the current exchange rate,

221.18 Euros = 199.476 GBP

Lets hope the GBP gets stronger :eek:

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
All that effort from Rich for €15

As said it's a lot of business to Fastchip for a little discount - I'm shocked lol

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Looking back at a similar discount/group buy on Renaultsport forum last September, with a discount of 10 Euros from Fastchip.

The exchange rate was better then (1 Euro=1.26 GBP), worked out around £187 all in (if my maths are right), so £200 is not that bad really considering.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
You don't add the tax onto the final price, the checkout just tells you what tax you're paying.

Basic Kit: 189 Euros + 17 for delivery less the 15 euro discount = 191 Euros = £172 at the current rate of 1.11

Welcome to the L4yer
When February comes around I guess the units will sell out fast. I am out of the country after the first week of February, if Henk is out of stock will he accept payment and ship when he is in stock? Currently the fastchip website won't let you buy unless it is instock.

Clio 182
I agree Paul, i would have thought that the amount of business we are gonna give him that it would have been nice to have a bit of a better discount

Porsche Boxster987S
dont get me wrong . . i apprecaiate all the effort gone into it so far but the savings were getting on it seem a bit slim

"Navy" N17 TWO
dont get me wrong . . i apprecaiate all the effort gone into it so far but the savings were getting on it seem a bit slim

That's what I was getting at, Rich has put a lot of effort into sorting this GB out for us.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Can't think of another CS trader that would give such a small discount given the order size.

Iceberg 172
What the average GB discount? 10%? 15%?

Of course Henk doesn't have to give any discount - I guess most of us would be getting one at some point with or without discount - but €15 works out at just 8%.......

Anyway, cheers for all your effort Rich - there's obviously something in the way that Fastchip process their orders that limits what he can do for us :S

172 5HED
I'm interested in this. I assume once my Cams are in I can ask him to do me a new map for those?

Clio 182
I know but im thinking i might get one early, got a rolling road on the 24th and would have liked to have it sorted by then...........
Just thought i would let people know if they aint arsed about the discount