ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner Discount

172 Cup
Yey - Had an email waiting for me getting up this morning to say they were back in stock so managed to get one with the discount! Yey - Off to Tesco to buy a laptop now. Thanks for organising this Rich.

Cheers

Will

Clio 172, Audi A4 S-Line
Me 3!

One question :- I have a completely standard 172 and would like to add more power lower down the rev range and increase my rev limit slightly (mine chokes before hitting the red band anyway)

Just wondering whats best to order from Henk? I guess not the pro version?

Cheers, Mark

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
Received mine today. Impressive bit of kit once i sorted out what i was doing (not too hot with the old computers).
Loaded group n. rst followed by ron 98.cal I think this was the right thing to do? The car feels better through the box and seems to have complemented the other breathing mods :approve:

182 cup packs
With the performance option do you need to run on super unleaded instead of normal? Any effect on mpg with rstuner over standard map? Thanks

marc1330

ClioSport Club Member
  Hill lover
I've only been about five miles since i loaded the map. Generally i only use super or V power. Not much help but will repost when i have put a few more miles on it.

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
I've dropped an email to Henk about another discount month, will let you guys know if he's willing to do it :)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Right guys, I've had an email back from Henk and he's kindly said he'll do the discount again. He's suggested doing it in Jan or Feb so I'm thinking January?

Is this ok with everyone or would they prefer it to be in December or Feb?

PH1 172
Before I buy one....does this work on the mk2 ph1, even the early ones W reg? Might sound like a silly question, but I ask it because another OBDII reader I tried to use, did not work on mine but worked on other clio sports e.g 172/182 cup, 182FF and Trophy.

PH1 172
Before I buy one....does this work on the mk2 ph1, even the early ones W reg? Might sound like a silly question, but I ask it because another OBDII reader I tried to use, did not work on mine but worked on other clio sports e.g 172/182 cup, 182FF and Trophy.

?

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
There isn't a list as such, basically come January myself or Henk will post up a voucher code which will give you the discount :) Fastchip usually have a few in stock and get them back in stock pretty quickly once sold out so there shouldn't be any issues with people not being able to order one.

EDIT - In fact I'll make a note of all of the people interested and drop you a PM as soon as the code is available :)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Will be January :)

Will put a thread up and PM all those interested when the deal has been sorted.