ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner Discount

SQ5
There sold out until January! Was gonna get one for Xmas but now I'll use my xmas and birthday money for it with discount :)

fil_b

ClioSport Club Member
  172 FF and Fabia VRS
waiting to sort out custom maps with henk

will be worth the weight

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I think I will be Buying one in Jan aslong as the Offer lasts the whole of Jan as Payday isn't until near the end of the month :(

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Good Stuff.... Will be a Very expansive Month I feel as Cambelt will be done, Matched Inlets will hopefully be bought and fitted at the same time, New Centre Section for my Exhaust (Maybe just Complete New Exhaust) and then this RSTuner.... Bank Account will feel all that LOL

Octavia vRS tfsi
Pop my name on the list for notification when this is ready to go aswell please :)

Plus any additional info with regards purchasing of the product and two custom licenses at the same time. I know there's the discount when you pick up RS Tuner + 1 custom calibration. I'll be looking to buy + 2 custom calibrations.

Iceberg 172
Right guys, I've had an email back from Henk and he's kindly said he'll do the discount again. He's suggested doing it in Jan or Feb so I'm thinking January?

Is this ok with everyone or would they prefer it to be in December or Feb?

Have you got a latest price from Henk? The Pound:Euro rate has worsened since the last GB :(

I'll be in though :)

SQ5
Will this start 1st of Jan, and will we have to wait for X amount of people before we receive? Never done a group buy before :s