ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RSTuner Payment Poll

RS Tuner payment

• Option 1 - Discount Code

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Option 2 - Group Buy

Votes: 31 62.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Option 1
Tullyvernon
russ_0016
gtifans
Binksy

Option 2
Topgeartom
Jacko197
Pagey6005
edgeydt50
Papalaz
Thornesy
Keith185
Panda
fossie
dswarwick
viper
Pettsi
tony69
Clio_in_motion_2008
davo172

Monaco 172
Option 1
Tullyvernon
russ_0016

Option 2
Topgeartom
Jacko197
Pagey6005
edgeydt50
Papalaz
Thornesy
Keith185
Panda
fossie
dswarwick
mattfarina

TCR'd Rs Clio 172
Option 1
Tullyvernon
russ_0016
gtifans
Binksy

Option 2
Topgeartom
Jacko197
Pagey6005
edgeydt50
Papalaz
Thornesy
Keith185
Panda
fossie
dswarwick
viper
Pettsi
tony69
Clio_in_motion_2008
davo172
danevo

TrackCar & F30 330d
Option 1
Tullyvernon
russ_0016
gtifans
Binksy

Option 2
Topgeartom
Jacko197
Pagey6005
edgeydt50
Papalaz
Thornesy
Keith185
Panda
fossie
dswarwick
viper
Pettsi
tony69
Clio_in_motion_2008
davo172
danevo
Chrispy.clio

Monaco 172
Option 1
Tullyvernon
russ_0016
gtifans
Binksy

Option 2
Topgeartom
Jacko197
Pagey6005
edgeydt50
Papalaz
Thornesy
Keith185
Panda
fossie
dswarwick
viper
Pettsi
tony69
Clio_in_motion_2008
davo172
danevo
mattfarina
Chrispy.clio

182cup/D40/Hornet
Option 1
Tullyvernon
russ_0016
gtifans
Binksy

Option 2
Topgeartom
Jacko197
Pagey6005
edgeydt50
Papalaz
Thornesy
Keith185
Panda
fossie
dswarwick
viper
Pettsi
tony69
Clio_in_motion_2008
davo172
danevo
mattfarina
Chrispy.clio
bartebk as I find option 1 alittle financially unfair

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Payment update

Right, basically because the order is so big it's going to have to be split up because of delivery issues. This means that the first 20 or so people to pay would be sent out in the first batch, and everyone after that would get sent out in the second batch (which would be left til 2nd feb). This is ideal for those who want them earlier.

182cup/D40/Hornet
Payment update

Right, basically because the order is so big it's going to have to be split up because of delivery issues. This means that the first 20 or so people to pay would be sent out in the first batch, and everyone after that would get sent out in the second batch (which would be left til 2nd feb). This is ideal for those who want them earlier.

I would rather have mine earlier and I can pay whenever

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Well it looks as though option 2 is the more popular choice, so as soon as I sort out payment details with Bill (badger5) people can start paying :)

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Can you do a quick run down of how this is going to work then for first and second batch?

First come first served once payment details are posted. After the first 20 have paid, the rest will be part of the second batch.

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
  Williams, Focus RS
Great im ready for the 1st batch as soon as its ready, any idea when? just i can only get on when im home from work and dont wana miss.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I will wait to second batch prefer to post direct from fastchip with a dicout code tho

TrackCar & F30 330d
Just updating this thread too. I am affraid i have to pull out as i now cant afford 4 Toyo r888 and the RS Tuner.

Option 1
Tullyvernon
russ_0016
gtifans
Binksy

Option 2
Topgeartom
Jacko197
Pagey6005
edgeydt50
Papalaz
Thornesy
Keith185
Panda
fossie
dswarwick
viper
Pettsi
tony69
Clio_in_motion_2008
davo172
danevo
mattfarina
bartebk as I find option 1 alittle financially unfair

Iceberg 172
Ok how are the people in the 2nd batch paying?

If some do payment option 1, then the majority that want option 2 won't have enough to qualify for the biggest discount.....

Surely the point of a poll is to see which is the most popular payment option and then ALL go with that option. Henk's prices for the two options were based on 30+ people doing one or the other.

As far as groups go, that is just splitting the whole GB into 2 batches to make the processing and supply of the orders easier, not to give people a different payment option. The only choice is whether to pay earlier and get in on the first batch (first come first served), or later (the wait for payday crew) group.

If option 2 for payment is the most popular, we need a list for Group 2A (happy to go with option 2 asap), and 2B (option 2 but later in the month) and those that wanted option 1 choose either of the above or pull out.

If 2A is oversubscribed, probably the fairest way is to refer to the original numbered list for the GB and take the first 15 people wanting 2A from there.....

If everyone's happy with this approach, I don't mind having a stab at collating the responses so far into the relevant groups.....?

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Guys, due to the number of people involved and the other apparent issues with payment/delivery, it has been decided that it will be best to go with the discount code offering a 15 Euro discount.

I apologise to everyone who wanted to go for the GB option, but hopefully this will work out easier for everyone.

The code will work for February.

I will create another thread with the details and have the current 2 threads locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.