ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner

clio sport 182 LY
bought an RSTuner, gone to purchase the licence off fastchip ive followed the instructions provided, done everything as asked, twice ive recieved a refund saying wrong code used when its the only one i can get off the RSTuner, now my account has been blocked anyone else had this problem as fastchip are not responding to my emails

Arctic Blue 182
Goto RStuber app on ya pc (download it from fast chip if you haven't already). Plug in the tuner and then go to About and it will throw up a screen which has the code on it.

You also need to take a screen capture again a button on the software when it's attached to your car and send that.

There are vids on the fast chip website that shows the locations of these buttons.

clio sport 182 LY
thats exactly what ive done, twice, keeps saying its the wrong code, emailed them a few times and they are just ignoring me, wouldnt recommend them to anyone