Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rubber thing :)

  Clio 200 CUP
Hay Guys this may be a silly question but what is the rubber bit called and what does it do ? Can they where out over time and need replacing and is this the same on the 172 Cup and the 182 ??


Thanks Guys!
  Evo 8 MR
I don't get why there is them for £20 or ones which are apparently for a 2.0 16v that are £80?
  Clio 200 CUP
its when i am on moterway after a bit it starts knocking & cracking and dose not sound good
Last edited:
  derv biege barge
I have some damper rubbers lying around if you need them get in touch, they were off brand new dampers, fitted for only 1 week before I purchased my Koni adjustables.