ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rubbish washer jets - FIXED

2003 Clio 172
Since getting my 172 on the road, I have been struggling to get a good spray from either washer jet. Often having to stop and pour water on the screen.

My other car, a '98 Volvo V70 has fantastic washer jets. I took a pair of jets of my scrap V70 and trial fitted them to the Clio... MASSIVE IMPROVEMENT! They didn't fit into the bonnet holes that well so breaking 1 tab off the washer jet allowed it to fit in the hole. I now have perfect working washer jets that cover the whole screen and it looks like they were fitted from the Factory.

It took me all of 5 minutes to remove the old ones from the V70, remove the crud ones from the Clio and fit the V70 ones into the Clio. I had them sitting on a scrap car but you can buy them from here:

http://www.partsforvolvosonline.com/product_info.php?products_id=3187

182 Cup
I don't see the problem? Got a 182 and can't see the design would have changed? Maybe the standard ones are clogged with s**t for the people complaining?

1998 BMW e46 323i
Cheers Gaz. I've just emailed the seller, after I saw his auction for the Picasso jets. Couldn't find this ad. Seems a bit pricey, or is it an ok price?

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I might be able to grab a few on a break, they are "Tear Drop" shaped and actually suit the bonnet, cost £4 per jet direct from Citroen

Last edited: