ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Run out to Formby (as a passenger)

Chunky85, vxryou'llneverwin and Ryan_K were doing a drive upto Formby today, so i tagged along as a passenger in ryans car, seeing as i was still nackered from the london meet lol.....

got some good moving shots and a few vids (to come later).... enjoy...

DSC_0284.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

DSC_0301.jpg

DSC_0306.jpg

DSC_0304.jpg

DSC_0319.jpg

DSC_0321.jpg

DSC_0322.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0350.jpg

DSC_0357.jpg

DSC_0360.jpg

DSC_0364.jpg

DSC_0362.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0371.jpg

Mercedes C Class Sport
Good pics mate. So what time did you get back from London?
What camera are these pics taken with too?

Good pics mate. So what time did you get back from London?
What camera are these pics taken with too?

left the services at south mimms after having a coffee with jay lol at about half 1, arrived back at mine at about 4.45am

using a nikon d40

R56 JCW
They have turned out the minted mate

Looking forward to them Vid

BTW will arrange a meet up there in the summer, like maybe get a BBQ and that, great place, and get some awesome pics, as you all can see

R56 JCW
What Silver??? :rasp:

Me personally think the RB is a BADDDDDDDDDD colour, and shows the dirt to much, but is very eye catchy

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Had no idea this was on.....I would of popped to the beach for a nosey & a gab....oh yeah if you hadnt guessed I live in Formby! LOL!

Good pics though fellas - I always go there to take pics of my car too, theres another road I goto as well, not far from the beach!!

audi a6 3.0tdi
it wasn't planned till the day. in the morning we were going to go to wales just decided formby would cost less in petrol lol