ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Running in - over

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Iv now done the 1000 miles needed to run the 16v in. and in 1 week lol.

Anyway what now, do I wait till its had oil change, been checked over, and chipped etc?

Iv just given it some stick (well up to 6k revs anyway) and it goes like fuk, but I dont want to break it lol! Not yet anyway!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

hehe think i might hold back then. Oil change etc on Tuesday then chipped next sat!

Do you reckon the chip will do it the most good then? as its running standard chip with cams etc at the moment!

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

God yeah a chip should match to all your mods. BB asked me stuff like what petrol I use etc when they fitted mine.

Would be good to get a before/after bhp figure when tiy get the chip fitted to see if it does do this.

how does it go? my car is going in for the dent to be sorted, re-con gearbox and stage 2 willy engine in a month and i can NOT wait

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Well iv been driving it under 4k all week, now its done a few miles took it to about 5 1/2 ish, till its been checked over etc. Soon as it hits the magic 4k it takes off like a gud un! Just needs chipping, decat putting back on and that now. and 17s are on at the min too but as I cant afford new tyres at the moment so the 15s are going back on this weekend. lol

Not too sure about that, think it will be VERY close! still, york will decide! if i havent given up hope and sold it by then!