ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Running problems with a 1.2 16v

One with a few more
Hi
got the mk2 ph2. Now I know rattling is a problem on some sports - but didnt know it could affect the lower spec models too.
Basically, and this was same last winter. tends to only be in the cold. Anyway, When I start up, the car will nearly stall as the revs drop and rise for a while. sometimes it does stall.
In addition to this, I often hear rattling in the engine bay. Admittedly this is often when I am underrevving! On the days when I just cant be bothered! It can stall when I'm sitting at lights too.

Anyone know what it is?
If I find out what it is - I'd like to fix it - but would like to know how much as the plan is to book it into rentech as need some seat airbags connected too.

Cheers

cooper s full areo kit...
Hello, yer had the same problem a while back, but it hasn't done it for a while, not sure what the problem is but is annoying as i have remote start and you dont want it doing this when u not near the car! but touch wood mine hasnt done it for a few months. Anyone else had the same problem?
brocky

One with a few more
Hmm, lucky iom taking it to rentech then. I was thinking engine mounts but i thought that was only sports