ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rusty rear arches..... AGAIN!!!

Naples Red clio 16v
can anyone recommend a reputable but reasonable place to take my 95 naples red valver to have the rear arches sorted once and for all. got a quote the other day for 1600 pounds. JOKER!!!!! I live in Surrey so anywhere in Surrey and or the south east would be great. I want it done properly so it won't come back. any ideas as to expected cost? Why they couldn't just make the rear arches plastic like the front ones i don't know!

Any help / recommendations would be great.

Ta

J

Naples Red clio 16v
would be willing to have that done as am planning on keepint the car til it dies a death!

Naples Red clio 16v
would be willing to have that done as am planning on keepint the car til it dies a death!

Ali

V6, R500, Jeep SRT
I bought repair pannels got all excited and they realised they were the wrong ones. In the end we used radon fresh metal and prit-sticked that on! ;)

Expensive tho nearing 500£

Renault clio 1.8 16v
rear quarter panels are about £300 a side plus about £300 pound a side including paint and prep so your looking bout £1200+vat i have had mine done well worth it

heard you the first time mate ;)

my mate paid £800 to have his rear arch done so if you want both sides done then thats about right

james

Naples Red clio 16v
was just shocked when i got that quote as car is only worth about that no? 95, 97k miles, only mods are magnex exhaust and K &N. excellent condition inside, stone chips on bonnet but (everything done before i bought it 3 years ago)