ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rusty rear arches..... AGAIN!!!

Naples Red clio 16v
can anyone recommend a reputable but reasonable place to take my 95 naples red valver to have the rear arches sorted once and for all. got a quote the other day for 1600 pounds. JOKER!!!!! I live in Surrey so anywhere in Surrey and or the south east would be great. I want it done properly so it won't come back. any ideas as to expected cost? Why they couldn't just make the rear arches plastic like the front ones i don't know!

Any help / recommendations would be great.

Ta

J

Naples Red clio 16v
would be willing to have that done as am planning on keepint the car til it dies a death!

Naples Red clio 16v
would be willing to have that done as am planning on keepint the car til it dies a death!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I bought repair pannels got all excited and they realised they were the wrong ones. In the end we used radon fresh metal and prit-sticked that on! ;)

Expensive tho nearing 500£

Renault clio 1.8 16v
rear quarter panels are about £300 a side plus about £300 pound a side including paint and prep so your looking bout £1200+vat i have had mine done well worth it

heard you the first time mate ;)

my mate paid £800 to have his rear arch done so if you want both sides done then thats about right

james

Naples Red clio 16v
was just shocked when i got that quote as car is only worth about that no? 95, 97k miles, only mods are magnex exhaust and K &N. excellent condition inside, stone chips on bonnet but (everything done before i bought it 3 years ago)