ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWS saturday pics

Family Bus
Brill pics! Loving the meggys tbh! and LY is still the most eyecatching colour Ive seen :D

Merc A class
RWS004-1.jpg

BLuryy :(

05 IO 182 cup
nice pic Riad - not as good as your track pics matey !!!!

soz for the pic quality they were taken with my moby - dont have any more of the 5 sorry mate

yeah good drive down Naith/Ri (valeting biiaaatch lol) especially after we met up with Matt / truffle and hit warp speed lol

Merc A class
nice pic Riad - not as good as your track pics matey !!!!

soz for the pic quality they were taken with my moby - dont have any more of the 5 sorry mate

yeah good drive down Naith/Ri (valeting biiaaatch lol) especially after we met up with Matt / truffle and hit warp speed lol

Haha And then we met with the Cyber V and the 197 = Good Times! :)

05 IO 182 cup
hope the camping was alright for you - you were not shouting i want milk all night in the car were you Ri lol, bit of a cold night on saturday but fahooking roasting earlier today - whatever im driving next year (acid Vee plz father xmas i have been a good boy, it will be coming to WS)

Merc A class
hope the camping was alright for you - you were not shouting i want milk all night in the car were you Ri lol, bit of a cold night on saturday but fahooking roasting earlier today - whatever im driving next year (acid Vee plz father xmas i have been a good boy, it will be coming to WS)

Haha nope but matty was Drunk and shouting it i slept in the boot mate was warm!

Did u enjoy the lap in the meg? :rasp: