ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RWS video

Nah mate, that is quality, sums it up very nicely. So good you caught that final lap schinanigan with the green Clio Cup racer that pushed the grey one on the grass to retain his place. Very cool.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 11 September 2005

Good vid dude and I was pleasently suprised not to see my ugly mug at all!
dont u mean, u were supprised it was your 182 i was overtaking!!

Black 172 MK2

nice vid i see it was dry today, was pissed off that it was raining soo much on saturday and not much racing :( but i knew some people in the VIP oh yes lol

Black 172 MK2

dont spose someone can host these so i can d/l them as i only use hotmail which wont accept the 40mb :(

Black 172 MK2

oh also what program do use to edit the videos and merg them and add sound as iv been wanting to do this sort of thing for ages.

Clio 172 Mk2

great video, i would be extremely pissed off though if i got "forced onto the grass"

Good music as well, one of my mates made that for Ministry Of Sound, knew it charted but didn’t know it was popular

-Rhys

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

Program used was windows movie maker, its ok for this sort of thing.

dunno where i got the song from.

dunno about hosting, i had an annount with clan-solutions but its doenst work and they dont seem to wanna mend it.