ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

s**t day? me too.....

172 M69 eater
:mad::mad::mad::mad:

driving home tonight down a 40 road and i saw a cyclist on the path weaving all over the place so slowed down to 25 to overtake him, gave him half a lane of space even tho her was on the path and he comes out into the road and smashes my wing mirror....

turns out it was just the glass... but he claimed he couldnt pay me anything as he was 'on the dole'... absolutely off his face... stunk of alcohol and he claims he has no money.....

he slurred something at me and then cycled off so once i'd checked over the car and found nothing but the broken wing mirror i decided to go home before he sued me for something....

when you see the picture it doesn't look like much, however the lens is cracked in about 7 places

the result :

18-09-06_1915.jpg

Megane Mk4
They're heated mirrors on the 172. Iirc they're about £15/20 quid from Renault (could be wrong though)

I would've rung the police as being drunk in charge of a pedal cycle is an offence ;)

S-Max
Cyclists & motor cyclists wind me up something rotten.

Cyclists dont pay any road tax yet take up as much room as they want and then when the lights are Red go on the pavement to save waiting... If you're on the road, you're on the road

Motorcylists are complete w*****s generally, ducking and weaving between traffic and when the accident rates reach high levels we see adverts telling us, the motorist, to atch for them!! If they drove in the middle of the lane and didnt weave in and out we wouldn't have to f**king look for them!!

Rant over. I had to change one once, not on my cup but it was like a tenner from, blimey the names gone... Blue & White shop...... damn....

don't
Re: sh*t day? me too.....

hmmmm there is no way i'd have let them just go

it would have been a case of

ring the police and refuse to let him leave

smack him and check if he had any money on him, probably did

take his bike off him and say its for compensation

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Re: sh*t day? me too.....

Driving in cambridge with the amount of bikes its like a sport:rasp: , the bastads cycle 2 or 3 in width.:mad:
Whens there's groups its like bowling.