ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S111CUP-new pic

172 cup
hi i got a picture of my 172 cup,could anyone host the pic for me,if i email it to you?

thanks

Lee​

smallclaw.jpg

Before pics ;)

172 cup
i have emailed a pic to 'eviljohn' but he hasnt put it up yet,its been repaired now.if someone wants to put it up for me just pm me your email address.:cool:

cheers

Would be interested to see how it is, was pretty mangled before.

Must of put a lot of effort into it! :approve:

Clio v6
OK have I missed something here? S111CUP ? Surely not the S111CUP that Si ( Cupcake ) was unfortunate enough to own?

I would have thought that death trap was indeed making baked bean cans by now?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
James said:
OK have I missed something here? S111CUP ? Surely not the S111CUP that Si ( Cupcake ) was unfortunate enough to own?

I would have thought that death trap was indeed making baked bean cans by now?

the one and very Ex-CupCake motor......

172 cup
i cant post pics. so would any one else try it if i e-mail it? how the hell did u get the before pics!!!!!?:dapprove: LOL:D

172 cup
Iam not sure why every one thinks it was that bad. it still has the same bonnet on it (carbon) that si put on so it cant of been that bad. New parts needed was bumper, wing (due to slight crack) 1 headlight but got 2 to make it look fresh. the pic is of the repaired side. lines up mint the car has been jigged as a precaution and it is definately not bent. so cant of been that bad. goes well to :)

172 cup
doesnt look like anyone is receiving my emails so i will take a few more pics and try again at weekend or somethin.holla at ur boy

172 cup
well its outside right now,its fully repaired etc.i dont know why si is saying it couldnt have been repaired etc it really wasnt that bad or else i wouldnt have bought it would i!!!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
lee742 said:
well its outside right now,its fully repaired etc.i dont know why si is saying it couldnt have been repaired etc it really wasnt that bad or else i wouldnt have bought it would i!!!

LOL... i do

172 cup
tell me y then??? its been on a jig,the tracking is fine,all the gaps line up and it has new airbags,,,,

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
lee742 said:
tell me y then??? its been on a jig,the tracking is fine,all the gaps line up and it has new airbags,,,,

But you have to look out the passenger window when driving forward it crabs so much....!

172 cup
maybe buying a 172bhp hothatch with no a.b.s was a bad idea when you cant really drive properly hey? a new city rover 1.4 may of benifited you better. nyoh sly bear

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
lee742 said:
maybe buying a 172bhp hothatch with no a.b.s was a bad idea when you cant really drive properly hey? a new city rover 1.4 may of benifited you better. nyoh sly bear

I love you and want your babies.

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
lee742 said:

Maybe buying a write off lemon is even worse.....

Clio 197
lee742 said:

£££ Cost of repair

Vs.

£££ Value of car probably.

How much did you pay for the car? How much for the repairs? What's the mileage?

Just interested, that's all... as you may have done well with it.

172 cup
i have got yours now! :) you seem pretty mad. maybe you should tell your mates the truth. strange you never put the crash pics up. drives perfect