ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S111CUP-new pic

172 cup
exactly. i hope its all sorted now. it really wasnt damaged bad or i wouldnt of purchased it i have had it fixed to a very high standard.

EP3 Civic Type R
I've had a read through this post and have to say most of the comments should of been made by PM. I no nothing is ever black and white and most you guys know a hell of a lot more to the story but give the guy a break on the public boards. It makes the site look bad...

Lee, its obvious you have nothing to gain from bodging the repairs except a long stay in a coffin, so i'm sure it's all been repaired right. I hope it all goes well for you. In all honesty you're alot 'braver' than me as i'd never take a crash project on quite like this but if it's road legal and safe then good for you.

Mish

172 cup
swisstom came round and we went out in his renaultsport clio and it drove no diffrent to mine just a little softer ride! it was mainly pannel damage. no expense spared in fixing it.

Clio 197
It's difficult to give an unbiased view, but here goes:

lee742 said:
i have got yours now! :) you seem pretty mad. maybe you should tell your mates the truth. strange you never put the crash pics up. drives perfect

And:

lee742 said:
maybe buying a 172bhp hothatch with no a.b.s was a bad idea when you cant really drive properly hey? a new city rover 1.4 may of benifited you better. nyoh sly bear

That's why this whooooole thread went pear shaped IMHO.

There were plenty of cheeky/funny/comical sort of posts before hand.... but nothing personal... (until the above).

Lee has yet to apologise, and therefore it'll be difficult for everyone to draw a line under it.

(all IMHO of course).

At the end of the day now, it's your car Lee... so maybe L33 CUP would be a better plate to have :cool:

172 cup
sssssssssssssssooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy just didnt like the fact loads of people were giving me sh!t for restoring a 172 cup to its former glory. didnt mean to offend any1.

MKIII 138
whats this thread about ive only just looked at omars post.. Zzzz LOL

love the white wheels and good show on fixing a mint car up thats what people do these days mate. a guy i know has just bought a Mazda Mx6 2.5 V6 for £450 !! with 130,000 on the clock needs some work but thats part of the fun if your into cars its a growing trend pick up a sub £1-£2K car thats very high milege that used to be £40k car and restore, people throw away things too much in this society so you can have really awesome cars for peanuts if your willing to put the effort in.

anyways nice car and welcome to the club.