ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S1600 Roof Spoiler

Renault Laguna Coupe

I like the look of the roof spoiler on the S1600 in the gallery. Anyone have a part number for this, or any suggestions where I might get one (my Renult dealers never heard of this car BTW).
Mike.

The only place you will get them from at the moment (until someone copies it) is Asquith Motorsport who prepare the S1600 Clio for Renault. unfortunately they are having problems at the moment supplying parts to the teams, so there are no bits available to general public yet! however if you have $100,000 lying around you can buy the whole car!!! i have been trying to get the same spoiler and i think we are in for a long wait, as they aint really too concerned about supplying bits to the public when they have teams contesting championships that need the parts!

it wouldnt be the first time mate! i have managed to get half a rear accent WRC bumper, a carbon focus wing mirror and loads of other cheper bits!!!

Justin