ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S19 CUP Bluewater

P

PrincessJessica

i think he was in barningham, suffolk. was it and orange 1?

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Nah not me i know the one you mean, oval exhaust, opposite the chemist? I'm further down nearer the horses stables, have to arrange a cup mini meet! CUPS ONLY haha!

Renault Clio Cup 172
Ye ha ha...one question 4 him if he's on here..WHY? lol ive seen another cup that is always parked at the Woodman pub in blackfen..no him?

Black Gold Cup Packed 182
Ive seen the one at the woodman a few times, theres also a ph1 172 opposite the test centre in belvedere, its been there for a good couple of years :) anyone?

Cup Turbo, Flamer
Nah haven't seen that one before, the outside the test centre has been there ages! Might be someone on here, if you see a cup with black valver wheels going very slowly over speed bumps, then give us a wave! lol!

Megane R26
Always see the cup parked in the Woodman, also the Ph1 is Belvedere. If you see another Ph1 starting W131 that will be my old one.