ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S2 PO* Racing Blue 200

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Racing Blue Clio 200 spotted half past 3 on the Rayleigh Weir roundabout, shady looking geezer driving it. Needs a right clean :wink:

@Sunglasses_Ron

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Did it look like it needed a spoiler and spacers too :wink:

And an akrapovic exhaust! 😂

Absofrikkinlutely! On both counts, I'm surprised it's out and about in daylight looking so unspacered, un spoilered.... And un Akro'd 😂

It's not like he has to spend the money on Brylcreem clay wax or Just for Men:monkey:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
😂

Was off to Argos for some new DJ headphones.

Busted out my decks today for a big vynil sort out.

Will be getting a good wash on Saturday morning before heading up to Silverstone.

Won’t be getting a spoiler, Spacers or akra exhaust :wink:

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
You have turntables?! Kept that quiet mate... Old school tunage? I bought some Gemini direct drives a few months back and just need to sort a mixer, amp and speakers.

Clio looked mint.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
You have turntables?! Kept that quiet mate... Old school tunage? I bought some Gemini direct drives a few months back and just need to sort a mixer, amp and speakers.

Clio looked mint.

Yeah got myself some Stanton’s.

Awsome decks and dare I say it, I think they might be better than my old Technics 🙈

Got a fair bit of old skool tuneage and lots of deep house/hard house.

I’ve got a vestax mixer but the bloody thing is playing up so I’m using a little Gemini scratch mixer until I can get something better.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Yeah got myself some Stanton’s.

Awsome decks and dare I say it, I think they might be better than my old Technics 🙈

Got a fair bit of old skool tuneage and lots of deep house/hard house.

I’ve got a vestax mixer but the bloody thing is playing up so I’m using a little Gemini scratch mixer until I can get something better.
Quality :cool:
I know we probably cross paths in music taste as well. I have a few back to 93 drum n bass classics as well as some newer d&b. I'm right into my deep house etc but not to mix up.

Mate let me know (if it's ok with you) when you bust out the turntables. It's funny as Mart and I were only texting this evening about acid, rave, drum n bass :blush:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Quality :cool:
I know we probably cross paths in music taste as well. I have a few back to 93 drum n bass classics as well as some newer d&b. I'm right into my deep house etc but not to mix up.

Mate let me know (if it's ok with you) when you bust out the turntables. It's funny as Mart and I were only texting this evening about acid, rave, drum n bass :blush:

Most of my old skool stuff is from 90-92. Got some real classics.

Definitely have to have a little mix session soon! :up: