ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S55 CUP

not exactly related but I saw a Subaru Imprezza WRX yesterday with R555 WRX as the reg plate, I bet that cost a packet.

I have had R 555 WRS on my Imprezas since 1998. I had a prodrive WRS version at the time. Have always kept it as everyone knows my car by that plate.

Am trying to get something like * 555 WRS for the Forester and * 555 LTS for the Elise.

I wanted R 172 CUP for the CUP but it was not there.

172CUP

Tappd'd RS

the S7 was just a random (short) element - not bought just for "Sport" - I thought about the sport after I bought it! ;)

GR7

Shiny red R32

My husband has M3 and his initials on an M3 - how cool is that? It first went on a V6 Calibra then on a V6 406 coupe - looks better on the Beemer though! I have J7 and my initials, which has also been on a few cars - 7 is my favourite number and my birthday is on the 7th day of the 7th month.

All of my dads cars now have the quite cool plates, the aston has V12 BAB, the BMW is about to be transfered to M3 BAB, landrover has B1G BAB and the Smart has L11 BAB. BAB stands for The British Accreditation Bureau, my dads main company.