ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S775 motherboard

Monaro VXR
Ok guys I am after finding a s775 motherboard with crossfire support.

Obviously with it being older tech it's quite difficult to get hold of one. So anyone know any place that might sell them? The big companies obviously don't stock hardware that old, but no idea what other places are decent for older parts.

Also don't want to pay a silly amount of money for it either, again its old tech.

Anyone got one lying around from an upgrade? Annoyingly got a S775 SLI Nvidia board but not much use when I need it for crossfire.

Nothing at the mo :(
This the model? Asus P5N-D Motherboard S775 nForce 750i

If so they don't go for cheap, I can maybe get hold of a new one but from the looks of it there £100+

Monaro VXR
I already have a 680i SLI board, I need I think it is an intel one or an ATI board. No idea what chipsets the ATI's used back then.

I think Intel used X48 and a couple others.

I always had Nvidia hardware then so not really sure without doing loads of research into it. Problem I had was the only ones I could find were all £100+. Not paying that for an old product.

Why I was asking, see if anyone knew any other stores that might do 2nd hand or have old stock lying around that would have been going cheap.