ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sagem or Non-Sagem dials (16v)

Does anyone know the difference that having a sagem dials or not makes in a valver?
My valver came with part done blue dials and ive been given a new non-sagem dial kit, and im not sure if its right. I dont know whether the original dials were sagem because the covers were changed. I presume theres a good reason why they arent interchangeable? Is there any way i can tell? Do ph.1 and ph.2 have different sets?

Cheers
Jon

Im not sure as I got someone else to fit them hehe!

A bit of trimming was needed but they fit in neatly enough.

You wouldnt be able to tell they werent meant for the dials....

sagem and veglia dials are completely different
they have a different amount of bulbs in the rear (more in sagem), the perspex backing is orange in veglia and clear in sagem (and different shapes!) the different shapes being the main factor that the dial faces will be hard to fit, but i have williams (veglia) faces in a sagem and have blue lights instead of orange so it all aint too hard!

for some reason sagem have older looking colours for the lights round the edge for foglight on, headlight on, rear heater on etc..!