ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sainsburies Car park meet (first car content)

Monaco 172
So me and a few mates decided to meet up, have a chat and take some pics. Anyway, here are the pics from today :)
meet4.jpg

meet3.jpg

meet2.jpg

Tried the bonnet bra on my clio and just didnt look right, suits the black one better!
IMG_5686.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

pimp mobile Zafira
Nice pics. You should have gone down to St Georges carpark next to the river. You could have had the river as your back drop.

Monaco 172
Thanks for the comments guys!! glad you like the look of mine, have i pulled off the wheels you think?
and about the other cars, they've only had theirs about a month, ive had mine nearly a year! :)

BG 182
Bonnet bras aren't worth the hassle like people have said they catch stones under them and then scratch the bonnet I've been there done that :/

Monaco 172
Yeah im not too keen on the look of them anyway, i'd only have gotten one to cover up my bad paintwork, but didnt like the look of it so its a definite no go :)

Not a 320d
Lads your age come along to our sainsburies car park in their corsas and clios. As I walk across the carpark at the end of my shift towards my car I often get a whiff of some strange smelling tobacco. Must be herbal or something.....

Car looks tidy.

Monaco 172
Not us dude! we're not chavs or anything! just met up to swap some parts (dash strips and wind deflectors) :p

Monaco 172
What does everyone think of my car then? :) ive got new diamond and badge for the back as they are sprayed white atm, not sure whether to put standard silver back on?
also need to get renault centre caps for my wheels, and a respray on my front bumper, then im almost done i think :)