ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saints Row 3rd, Dead Island + more = £3

Nissan 350z
Its that time again!
http://www.humblebundle.com/

Saints Row 3rd
Saints Row 2
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Sacred 2: Gold
+
Dead Island GOTY
SR3 Full Package
= £3

Or if you are feeling generous
All of the above
+
Dead Island Riptide
= £16

The games will be sent via keys you add to your Steam library. Suck it consoles! :cool:

Nissan 350z
If its of any use, its SR3 Full Package included for the £3 as well as the base game, so its ALL of the DLC as well. Not sure how much that would normally set you back.

Nissan 350z
Its also £3.30 but i figured all the high rollers on here with their Titans wouldnt mind ;)

The sales counter is pretty mental. It was at 170k sold yesturday when i posted this, now up to 238k sold!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Also guys... I got Crysis 3, Bioshock: Infinite & Farcry3 Dragon Blood for £15 off some dodgy ebay seller, they activated and worked though ;) He basicly sells you an Amd key that you get free when purchasing a graphics card, so in thoery its legit, but I doubt hes allowed to sell them :p