ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saints Row Xbox 360

Lee

BMW M2C
I've just put my pre order in with Play. Gave it another go at lunch time on the hi def plasma in the boardroom. Very impressive GTA rip.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Gazeratti said:
Its not too bad, rather wait for the real GTA tho ;)
yeah but a year is a long wait!

looks pretty good, lots of naughty swearing though!

Yaris Hybrid
Wow I must have downloaded a different demo to you lot.

This game is absolute sh*te. The graphics are sh*te, the car handling is too sh*te to deserve the honour of being called sh*te and the controls on foot are even worse.

Don't bother buying it for gods sake, I'd feel pretty badly ripped off if I paid a couple of quid to rent it.

dk

911 GTS Cab
sorry but i do disagree, the graphics are good i think when comparing it to GTA and theres a lot more detail in there too.

Nippy white cup
I think once the framerate gets sorted it will look great. Excellent physics on pretty much all objects (headon into a car at high speed and watch them fly thru the windscreen! god I`m sick lol). Just go to the watcers edge near one of the bridges...hardly call it shite. Might not be as good as other titles but then they aren`t doing half as much

Chris

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
After playing the demo this morning im definately gonna be preordering this, might not look immaculate graphics wise but it is a demo. The controls are so much better than GTA, lets hope they implement something for the new GTa like this

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Got the Saints Row game today, didnt think it would come till tomorrow, ill have a blast on it tonight and let you know what the full games like

Carlos

Polo + Micra
yeah i think mine is waiting for me in the post office

will have to wait till sat to get it:dapprove:

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
i got a demo from game ages ago! it is a rip of GTA but the demo was a good laugh. thing was with gta is i never did the missions i just used to shoot ppl and piss about and i dont think too much would be diff to this game, im not sure i would get my monies worth.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
ive preordered that racing game thats coming out soon too not sure what its called :S

i hope when the ps3 comes out game prices are going to fall and choice is going to improve

dk

911 GTS Cab
just ordered saints row and test drive from game, was a dilemna as to whether to get the maclaren F1 from game or the lambo gallardo from play, went with the F1 one

dk

911 GTS Cab
i based my decision on play not being very good at delivering on the day of release, the F1 being worth more to buy so will save me money and i'm sure the first demo had a lambo in it.

Citroen DS3 DSport
Just ordered Saints Row from Play Asia after they confirmed it is region free. Total cost of £22.85 delivered :)