ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Salisbury Silver 182 Shell Garage on wilton road

197 Albi Blue
this afternoon just after 1pm. I was looking for CS sticker but couldnt see one so didnt pop over and say Hi.

anyone?

Hi there.

That was me. :) I dont have a sticker, just the cs tax disc holder.

Yep, no one wants to look like a pillock talking to a random stranger. haha

Where were you going?

197 Albi Blue
lol I was going to pick my mate up to go to the Snooker club, I was a bit early so thought I would go and get a tank of V-power as its 2p a litre cheaper at that shell garage on Wilton road rather than the one on Downton Road.

lol.. It might be 2p a litre cheaper but then you have to factor in the guy behind the desk trying to sell everyone "2 chocolate bars for a quid?" ;) I nearly caved in and bought a bundle.

At work we get told to visit those two Shell garages for our diesel but they're always trying to get us to use the V-Power Diesel.. we're forever saying :- "Nope, sorry not allowed".

I havent been to the snooker club in years, my dad is a regular but tbh I got sick of him beating me all the time.

197 Albi Blue
haha lol the guy on the desk looked sooo bemused when i handed him my v-power member club card thingy he didnt know what to do with it! Said he had never seen a red and silver V-power club card only the yellow standard ones!

I just go up Snooker club for something to do, im pretty rubbish, record break of 24! lol just an excuse to get out the house on days off and see some mates

197 Albi Blue
btw are there many RS Clio's in salisbury these days? Since i got my 197 I never see any! Yours is the first i have seen for months

MX-5
I have my Trophy which gets driven in and out of town on an almost daily basis but I only either see Meganes or non member Clios.

I drive for Wilts & Dorset and end up seeing quite a few typically. Regarding 182s i've seen a silver one last week and occasionally see a RB cup with stripes. I see a few 172s around but they seem to be mostly driven by the chav population:dapprove: There's a black 200 around and a couple of 197s.

Last edited:
I see a few around...

There's a monaco 172 up the road from me.
I'm sure there's another two 182's down my road, one's Artic Blue - cant remember the other.
I've seen a RB 182 parked up near castle road a couple of times.
I also saw a 197 or 200 cup (i cant tell / dont know the difference - lol) parked in the pub car park a couple of times near the police station. It caught my eye cos it was parked up and actually touching the fence! It didnt look cared for tbh.

197 Albi Blue
I must either be blind then or not going into Salisbury at the right times! lol

Im pretty sure im the only one in Fordingbridge at moment

I'm free monday evening from 5pm (if you mean the 8th Nov?) .. friday I'm not sure yet - I could be on a late shift but free in the morning.

MX-5
I'm working lates next week unfortunately. Only day off is wednesday.

I think that unloved one is a 197, the black 200 I see is always spotless.

I could come "home" for a Salisbury mini meet... Trouble is there's f**k all to do there after 5pm except pubs lol

MX-5
Yes though if we can find one with a good car park it wouldn't be so bad. The Marlborough springs to mind but that's about it. Some good roads around though, just fairly short.

197 Albi Blue
Well next week (monday 15th-friday 19th) im on holiday so will be up for a meet any weekday apart from wednesday 17th as thats my Graduation ceromony lol

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
I am the guilty party with the RB 182 :cool:

There are a few of us from CS in Salisbury, all up for a meet, lets sort out a time and place and we will be there ;)

^^ I saw you parked up on Sunday night too? haha lol
I was coming back from Amesbury about 6 or 7 pm maybe.

I'm free Fri 19th, Sat 20th, Sun 21st Nov for a meet?

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
^^ I saw you parked up on Sunday night too? haha lol
I was coming back from Amesbury about 6 or 7 pm maybe.

I'm free Fri 19th, Sat 20th, Sun 21st Nov for a meet?

Yeah, that was me. Its usually tucked away in a garage not far from there :)

Those dates are good for me too, I guess a daytime meet would be the best, so maybe a Saturday/Sunday daytime would be best? As evenings are very dark now :dapprove:

197 Albi Blue
The Friday (19th) is good for me, Saturday I would need to leave by 1pm as Saints at home lol and the Sunday i am in London.

So I'm up for either anytime on 19th or the morning/lunch time of the 20th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MX-5
I've seen you about a few times Luke001, think you have a Cliosport sticker on your car somewhere?

I'm working a 12 hour shift on that Friday and a 10 on the Saturday so unless the meet turns out to be after half 8 either day I can't attend :( I'm almost always in Stevenage on Sundays too.

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
So, ideally we need to do this on the Friday evening, that way everyone will be able to make it :)
Location wise, it will have to be well lit for pictures etc...which I reckon Waitrose carpark (or Sainsburys multistorey if it rains) would be best for?

Luke001

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd RB 182 Cup
Ideal, so the plan is Friday 19th, Waitrose Carpark, from 7.30 onwards, if it rains we will just move on to Sainsburys.

From my end there will be 3 182s and a Twingo133 coming along, be good to get a good number of people :)

Sound good?

197 Albi Blue
sounds good to me mate, put a thread in the meets section? incase people arnt looking at this thread?