ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sams Clio RS 200 Project

Clio RS200
Heres the beast. Going to start the mods slowly until funding is available. Going to begin with all the bulbs and go from there i think. Any ideas are welcome so far im thinking a spoiler is a must as the rear end is crying out for something there. Also any idea on a cat back system? the car came from KT-Racing i understand they do a good one anyone here running one that can give their opinion on it would be great. Oh and the standard speakers are pretty dull so they will have to be changed but not really sure what for yet:cool:
Cheers
Sam
clio200_zpsfbe64913.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]?
photo-1_zps2e43c605.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Heres the beast. Going to start the mods slowly until funding is available. Going to begin with all the bulbs and go from there i think. Any ideas are welcome so far im thinking a spoiler is a must as the rear end is crying out for something there. Also any idea on a cat back system? the car came from KT-Racing i understand they do a good one anyone here running one that can give their opinion on it would be great. Oh and the standard speakers are pretty dull so they will have to be changed but not really sure what for yet:cool:
Cheers
Sam
clio200_zpsfbe64913.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]?
photo-1_zps2e43c605.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi Sam,

Unfortunatley I can't see the pictures at work, but I'm sure it looks lovely!

I also have a Ktec Cat back and de-cat for sale thats being taken off my car. Will see you a nice saving on the retail price if you're interested?

From Ktec it's £468.00+ Delivery for the exhaust and £66.00+ delivery for the de-cat.

I'd be happy to do them both for £420.00 posted if you're interested. Been on my 200 a few months. Lovely roar!

Ryan

Clio RS200
A Friend of mine is convinced i should have got a bike instead. Keen to show him wrong, altho his bike is beautiful ( 160 bhp kw Ninja )
clioandninga_zpse4948f34.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
It's all about bikes !! Easier for your average joe to thrash a car though it must be said. Launching a bike & riding them hard & safely is a different ball game.

Clio RS200
Hi Ryan
Thanks for the quick response. I would really be looking at getting one in more like 2-3 months time. Literally just bough the car monday and as you can imagine im a little short for cash now ( the extra long drives home from work are not helping). il PM you if anything changes tho
Cheers

Clio RS200
It's all about bikes !! Easier for your average joe to thrash a car though it must be said. Launching a bike & riding them hard & safely is a different ball game.
Agreed. The lad road races competitively as well so is no novice. no chance of me keeping up with him

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hi Ryan
Thanks for the quick response. I would really be looking at getting one in more like 2-3 months time. Literally just bough the car monday and as you can imagine im a little short for cash now ( the extra long drives home from work are not helping). il PM you if anything changes tho
Cheers

No worries dude, drop me a message when you may be looking, never know I may still have it.

Ry

Clio RS200
Today Changed the Side Lights and the Fog Lights to LEDs from My fiesta Zetec S. pictures dont do it justice but looks great against the colour of the car:approve:
cliofront_zps268be1b1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

front_zps7c011375.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Clio RS200
Cheers man. They came from ebay here is the listing number: 111107944366[FONT=Verdana !important]

[/FONT]
they are a bit more pricey than some other led bulbs on there but these seem pretty high quality, its all water tight sealed so should make them last longer. Had them in my previous car for about a year with no probs

Clio RS200
A few little things done over the past few weeks with a few more things on order including Wind Deflectors ;)
Full LED Interior
interiorlight_zpsa318c94b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bootlight_zps41604c8d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bootlight2_zpsfe50310a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]