ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Bordeaux 32"

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Anyone got one of these LCD's thinking of getting one as they seem pretty cheap over on ebuyer the model numbers LE32R73BDX.

If i get it i plan on mounting it to a bedroom wall ,Is the stand removable also whats the depth of the tv with the stand renoved i dont want it sticking out to far from the wall.

Also could anyone recommend me a mount...dont really want to be paying anymore than £25 for it

Thanks

Lem

Clio 182
Yep i've got one, well pleased with mine got it 4 months ago, no problems as all, loads of connection options, hdmi, double scart, d sub for pc or laptop! optical out etc etc. The stand is removable but looks well nice when its on. havent got a wall mount myself but friend has with the same tv, only thing i'd recommened is make sure its pretty flat as his tends to stick out a bit. easily as good as tv twice its price such as the song brava range, read reviews they all say it

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
can someone post pictures of theres on their walls or desks etc please :):)

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Yep i've got one, well pleased with mine got it 4 months ago, no problems as all, loads of connection options, hdmi, double scart, d sub for pc or laptop! optical out etc etc. The stand is removable but looks well nice when its on. havent got a wall mount myself but friend has with the same tv, only thing i'd recommened is make sure its pretty flat as his tends to stick out a bit. easily as good as tv twice its price such as the song brava range, read reviews they all say it

Hi mate.....could you measure the depth of the display for me without the stand

its 25.5mm with the stand i think

Cheers

Jamie

172 Cup

Hi mate.....could you measure the depth of the display for me without the stand

its 25.5mm with the stand i think

Cheers

Jamie

As in from front of the unit to the rear? If so it's 80mm.

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Yeah sorry i meant 25.5cm with the stand

So its 80mm from the front of the screen to the back....Thats perfect Thanks Griff

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Just 1 more measurment im after

It says on the site its

80 cm x 25.2 cm x 63 cm - with stand

can you tell me what the measurment height wise is withought the stand

80cm x 25.2cm x ......cm (without stand)

Thanks

Cooper S JCW
Cheapest price is now £530 on ebuyer!

but I am getting laskys to price match it along with the nexus avf lcd503 bracket for £51 :)

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
any got any pictures of them in their room or on their wall???

i think i'm going to wall mount it but i want one that pivots up down left and right

Full Fat 182
This is mine on a stand. Will be building into a chimney breast when i move into my new house mind

Attachments

• IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    252.3 KB · Views: 56
  Cooper S JCW
J273 - who was that price from if you don't mind me asking?

They have got it on the John Lewis website for £599 but with 5 year gaurantee too!

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
That's with ebuyer but only if you pick free delivery.....if you pick any other delivery option it bumps the price upto £550 odd

It says free delivery on most things on there site,im unsure if this is a bank holiday special or not :S

Jamie

172 Cup
any got any pictures of them in their room or on their wall???

i think i'm going to wall mount it but i want one that pivots up down left and right

Sasmung2.jpg

Sasmung1.jpg

sammy1.jpg

(Ref stickers, I'd only just lifted it out of the box)

Cooper S JCW
I have just bought one too via Laskys - price matched to £529

Got the Nexus avf lcd503 bracket from CPC for £57 - about £120 in comet/dixons/etc

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
yeah it will wall mount fine - outside wall if possible though :)

i get mine today...:D:D:D

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
hmm nice looking too, what gurantee does the ebuyer one have? i cant see anything on the website...

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
damn it - ebuyer just posted an enote to me saying it will be here tomorrow :(

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Set up mine today very pleased....Looks awesome

Im finding the image quality through sky not too great though a little blocky/blurry....Ive set the option within sky to RGB and it gets worse...Im using a decent scart aswell.

Through normal tv and IDTV the picture qualitys fine...Its just through sky but because this is my main source its bugging me.

Could this quailty be improved at all?....say with a different sky box or is there nothing that can make it any better?

Any ideas guys

Thanks

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
J273 have you set sky upto "component" instead of RGB...my image quality is better that way even when through the scart!!

you could run it through component...??

i love mine :p

how do you find your freeview ... is it slow?

get some pics up :D