ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung Galaxy Ace voicemail issue (02 network)

Renault Clio S
Has anyone with a Samsung Galaxy Ace experienced problems with the voicemail notifications? I have a notification alert which I simply cannot seem to get rid of. I called my own mobile phone from a landline to leave a message, just to test if the function worked. I recorded and left a message, however when I tried to access the message on the mobile all I got was a dead tone and no obvious options for deleting the message. Each time the phone starts I get that annoying alert sound with no bleeding way of deleting the fecker.

Ta.

Mk3 clio 1.5
from dragging the top of the screen down to display your notifications, press the clear button and this will get rid of it. once thats gone you need to go to settings>call settings and alterter the voicemail number from retrieved from network to "901"