ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung TV problems 18 months in..Where do I stand?

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Good that you have it sorted.

I never buy Samsung because their Korean division is simply evil. The employees simply don't matter and they know about it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Well Argos came up trumps. They were being hesitant as it was "well outside" of it warranty period. Copied in the director to my emails by obtaining their email from http://www.ceoemail.com/ . I then had the directors office on the case. Essentially it was pick a new TV from there on in. :smile:

I now have a nice 43" Sony 3d Bravia in place of my old sammy -
19914803351_e87b0d1cb3_k.png
20150722_080238 by Tom White, on Flickr

Pleased with it so far. :smiley:

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
My 2nd point of contact is the CEO.

The company get 1 chance to sort the problem, if they don't, then the boss gets emailed.

I've also emailed the CEO of places to compliment them as well it should be said.

The trouble is, the front line are tasked with essentially fobbing people off. Couple that with the fact that there are a few people out there who are chancers, means it's often difficult to get a genuine complaint resolved.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My 2nd point of contact is the CEO.

The company get 1 chance to sort the problem, if they don't, then the boss gets emailed.

I've also emailed the CEO of places to compliment them as well it should be said.

The trouble is, the front line are tasked with essentially fobbing people off. Couple that with the fact that there are a few people out there who are chancers, means it's often difficult to get a genuine complaint resolved.
Exactly what I did. I also send a nice email copying in the CEO and "directors office" saying all was sorted and thanking them for their assistance. Not a word back but oh well, it's sorted. :)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I like your tv unit - where is that from?

I need something like that for the bedroom