ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsungs Galaxy S-II V's Nexus.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
New phone in 1 month - these 2 are the main runners. Which gets the nod - or am I missing another? I have a HTC and it's alright - but seems an age behind others.

iPhone seems to be for sheep.

Polo + Micra
what HTC do you have now?

the sensation is on par with the samsung galaxy SII

but i'd defiantly look at the nexus first

182FF with cup packs
If I didn't have a SII right now, I'd have a Galaxy Nexus :) I life the idea of the NFC chip in it for starters.

Having said that, there will be a whole new batch of Quad core Tegra3 based phones, probably running ICS, dropping in early 2012, it might be worth waiting for those as they will be blisteringly fast.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I was in the same boat, but after much research, AND the fact that the SII beats it on a number of points, it is still the better of the two if you ask me. The screen is incredible and as Tom say's its pure Google so doesn't have any 3rd party loaders or other shite on there that will be on the Samsung and HTC.

Rav4
I was in the same boat, but after much research, AND the fact that the SII beats it on a number of points, it is still the better of the two if you ask me. The screen is incredible and as Tom say's its pure Google so doesn't have any 3rd party loaders or other s**te on there that will be on the Samsung and HTC.

That is one of the reasons I chose the Nexus over the SII, can't stand that Samsung skin, I know that you can put your own image on it, but i'd rather just have a 'stock' product.