ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sandisk micro SD problems

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
I've tried googling it and it just brings up loads of crap, so the next best place for random knowledge - CS.

I bought a micro SD Sandisk 64gb card for my Sony Xperia and whenever I do videos or certain pictures it saves them but won't open - saying 'Can't play video' or showing pics as a broken 'thing'.

What's the crack!?!?

Im the owner of xperia z and also bought sandisk microsd card but 32gb. The first one i got was simply faulty and had actually only 8gb that was not damaged the rest was just full of bad sectors. Download a software to test memory card for errors, scan it, save the result and send it to the seller and replace the card.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
Cheers, is there a particular app I need to download or is it something I need to do on my laptop?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
F**kin computers! Cheers, I cant find the sd card on my laptop to target it now, know of any decent android apps to do it?

172 Cup, 197
I had a new Sandisk 64Gb microSD and my Xperia Z killed it. It was a known issue at the time (8/9 months ago?). Sandisk replaced it under warranty.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
Haha, you've not seen my laptop! It's ancient. Not even an SC card slot.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
I had a new Sandisk 64Gb microSD and my Xperia Z killed it. It was a known issue at the time (8/9 months ago?). Sandisk replaced it under warranty.

Yeah I've emailed them. Funnily enough (well it's not funny at all it's f**kin irritating!!) but my bro had the exact same problem with the same model of card.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
Not got one, that's why I'm trying to use the phone as an SD mount and plug it into the USB on the laptop.

Unfortunetly you wont be able to do that (i think) because phone holds internal and external memory unless you will go to settings to xperia connections - type of usb connection and choose msc connection.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  GTi 7.5 pp/Mx5 nd2
Ah ok cheers anyway for your help. Much appreesh.

I'll just get another one and hopefully get a refund on this piece of sh*t! Not buying Sandisk again. Only got it Friday.