ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sankey tonight

ARCTIC BLUE 182
Hi had little play with 02 plate silver going towards woodys pub. nice car like the tailpipes:D

Ad

MK2 FRS
If it was DG02... its Lam7r's old car. Me and ben saw it last night. Nice motor.

Vectra :(
Ah i wondered what had happened to it...Not seen it about yet

I was hoping it was no longer in the area, i hate seeing my old cars about :dapprove:

Ad

MK2 FRS
Lam7r said:
Ah i wondered what had happened to it...Not seen it about yet

I was hoping it was no longer in the area, i hate seeing my old cars about :dapprove:

I love seeing my old cars about, dont see many of them though. Seen the TF and the Cinq, but thats it.

Biffons_Bridge said:
ive seen this shedder around a few times..;)

Wash your mouth out laddo!!! You know it was mint and never had a bump either unlike some :quiet:

Ad

MK2 FRS
Lam7r said:
Wash your mouth out laddo!!! You know it was mint and never had a bump either unlike some :quiet:

that would be raw nerve;)

But it was dog slow rik.. haha.

ARCTIC BLUE 182
yeah ad it was DG02, nice car is it a 172? coz i easily pulled away from him and he was goin for it, granted he had one passenger, would not of thought that much difference, either that or he cant drive lol

Probably a bit of both to be honest..Lets just say it didnt have one of Renaults best engines, its definatly a friday afternoon engine.

I have the RR printouts and lets just say i didnt sell it with these for a reason.

Its got inlets matched, panel filter, sports cat and magnex system and group N ecu and lets just say that 172 was a bridge to far!...

...166.8@Fly so yeah prolly s**t slow! It was 161bhp before the inlets and ecu