ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Santa got me a camera

Static Low
So i took some pics today.

Its a Fujifilm S2800HD & its my first camera :approve:. Pleased with it. Someone stole the centre cap off one of my wheels, so i just took them all off for the time being. Looking a wee bit bare without them though.

Anyway, no updates as such. Just thought id share the pics.
Thanks

DSCF0071.jpg

DSCF0084.jpg

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0102.jpg

DSCF0096.jpg

DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

Static Low
How many degrees is that do you reckon? Do your tyres last long?

Its maximum amount on the front & im not sure how much it is on the back. Im on my 2nd set of front tyres since july. Still got same ones on the back.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Wow, that's commitment! Have you thought about a cup spoiler and white front diamond?

Didn't actually say either, the pics are good.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
Sorry to state the obvious, but f*ck me thats low.

Looks good though. & lol @ second set of front tyres in the last 6 months.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Love that, nice and low ;)
What you using for the rear camber dude, custom shims?

rb182 cup
great pics...i agree with /\ jamie....paint the diamonds white...so it breaks up the black more

Disastra Coupe
Looks quite smart that does. Very, very low! I'd take that splitter off though, ruins the car!

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Take off those gays stickers on the bootlid, and a slightly bigger spoiler and that would be epic on all levels.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Defo! I'd even try for a trophy spoiler to be honest as I reckon your car would really suit one.

Freetrack&Monaco 172
I disagree to a point with comments on the spoiler. I think it looks quite sleek with a non-sport one fitted. I will agree an RS one (preferably a Cup/Trophy) one would improve it though, and de-checker-ing the bootlid goes for me.

Car looks fantastic, its stance looks great, sometimes I wish Cups came in black...... ;)

Track 172cup
usually hate clio's slammed within a mm of it's life but yours pulls it off well mate, looks quality

never understood why people go for the smooth 'euro' type look then put stickers on it though

please whatever you do don't put a stupid bonnet bra on it, quite like it with the smaller spoiler aswell