ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santa Pod RWYB

A few clios, a silver & a blue ph2 sport on 17s, a black ph2 sport with project-carz splashed all over the bonnet, and a silver ph1 with orange wheels & highlights.

Also saw plenty of Mk1s, and Beaniemoo's Saxo.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
I was there in my mk1!

DSCF3426.jpg

clio 1.2 sport
Think i may have run agaisnt you on one of my very few runs. Was so unorganised there today. Last RWYB got 20+ runs in. Today only got 6. Too many cars dropping oil.

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
yeah good time is that a similar time to what a standard clio valver would run it in?

'92 172, Lotus Elise
as beanie says, my old completely standard valver ran a 16.1 - but only did one run

i got a 15.2@90 in my 172'd mk1 :(

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
i was..

i blame his smoke screen lol

Yep it did throw some out, impressive for a diesel.

I raced him (silver 172 ) He stoned me :eek: i did 16.1 he ran 14.2 !!
Did beat him on my reaction time tho 0.17 !

Beat my mate in the blue 172 too

He said it was 220bhp it was fully stripped even the dash and roof lining was out :eek:
Went really well .

My quickest time was 15.5 @ 89mph on 17's had 8 runs GREAT day .

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
A few clios, a silver & a blue ph2 sport on 17s, a black ph2 sport with project-carz splashed all over the bonnet, and a silver ph1 with orange wheels & highlights.

Also saw plenty of Mk1s, and Beaniemoo's Saxo.

Silver 172 on 17's was me blue one danevo

Did you see the yellow 205 turbo engine was a work of art :approve:

What times did it run ?

172 MK2
The black 172 with Project-Carz was me. I only managed 2 runs as all my fault lights didnt really appreciate the long drive and the ques lol