ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SANTA POD RYWB sunday

Yeah, Ill be there along with a few other mates, 1 in a starlet GT, 19 valver and 1.4 Clio, should be good un, weathers rate nice, just about to set off now!

Spazzo question, is that bank holiday weekend? Any idea if you have to pre-book the bwyr or can you buy on the day?

Ive changed a few bits and want to see what it goes like! If it goes crap Ill burn it at the bottom of the race way!:devilish:

Anyone got a calender event for the next pod meets, havent been on one since I bought it.....uhhhhumm coff coff (slacker!).

It was a good one, I was there, didnt race.

Who had the green RT with 16v bonnet and the white one with big wheels. I videoed the lot today including the drag bike that did 2 runs at over 174mph!!

Also seen 2 172s (one blue, one silver) and a cup.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

the RT is a lad i know called chunk! also he was with a green 19 and a silver 172! and a starlet turbo!

i couldnt make it :(