ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SANTA POD???????????

clio 172
thinking of going santa pod end of may time.... anyone intrested in going?????

hoping to do quater mile in the 14 second mark are my standards to high? cant see it being far off that!

im from surrey area if any one close by!!:D

SG9 Forester STi
I'll be going this summer. Think i'll do a few runs at USC in August.

Unfortunately 14 seconds isn't easy to acheive. I got a 14.8 but my car isn't standard, I think you'll find most of the clios run 15's.

Try going to north weald the first one of the year is on 8th May and that's always a great day out.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I'll be going this summer. Think i'll do a few runs at USC in August.

Unfortunately 14 seconds isn't easy to acheive. I got a 14.8 but my car isn't standard, I think you'll find most of the clios run 15's.

Try going to north weald the first one of the year is on 8th May and that's always a great day out.

Thought yours was STANDARD vicky ! ?? ;)

clio 172
its far from standard.. you heard of a guy called mark fish hes spent a fair few hours this clio not 100% whats been done :D....

wanna put it on a rolling road but quatermile will be better!!!:)

clio 172
just looked that up (north weald) ill deffo be there..... sounds like a good day who else is going???