ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sarfbest saturday

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Was a good meet for the 3 southern(ish) areas. 18 cars in total at one point i believe :) Thanks to Tim, Vicky and Will for organising, thankfully the weather held out for some Pictures but was far too windy for a BBQ :( was a nice burger in the restaurant tho.

5845591938_81f2098c2d_z.jpg

5845027955_28b5f5dd77_z.jpg

5845029859_cb4eb63930_z.jpg

5845584202_90b3ee5e00_z.jpg

5845590106_23430002e6_z.jpg

5845036153_8136eb1ae3_z.jpg

5845595466_a36e327253_z.jpg

big boost cup
I really enjoyed the meet today guys and girls. Nice to meet a few new people. And cheers for the Easter egg Chris

Megane 225 F1
Twas a good day. Nearly got away with a free burger but I couldn't give the club a bad name ;) My pics turned out s**t, hopefully Rich's are better.

Fingers crossed for that girl signing up now ;)

Cheers for all those that came :)

Was a good meet, despite being left on the way there. Made up for it on the way back with the usual Fletch crawl on his private road lol. Twas very wet at one point especially when we hit that river in the road. Thought I might have to bail the car out. I'll get my pics up later.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Was a good meet, despite being left on the way there. Made up for it on the way back with the usual Fletch crawl on his private road lol. Twas very wet at one point especially when we hit that river in the road. Thought I might have to bail the car out. I'll get my pics up later.

Some sections were nearly impassable :eek:

Toomer89

ClioSport Club Member
  ff 1eight2
^^^^ was really guted that it decided to p**s down on the way home, was a good road fletch, at one point i couldnt see a thing when i was behind you pete could just about make your rear lights out, (one of your brake lights is out btw) all in all was a good day, just wish i had gone for a full swim :)

billabong...
Hopefully i'll be able to make the next one as won't be moving house! Looks like. Good turn out though.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
^^^^ was really guted that it decided to p**s down on the way home, was a good road fletch, at one point i couldnt see a thing when i was behind you pete could just about make your rear lights out, (one of your brake lights is out btw) all in all was a good day, just wish i had gone for a full swim :)

I'll have to organise a breakfast run again soonish.

Nimbus Megane R26
looks a good meet. But pfft 18 cars at one point, norfbest can pull that together with 30mins notice ;)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Good meet today guys and girls :)

Glad the weather was ok and nice to meet a few more from South East and see Will and Dan again :approve:

The location being Inn On The Beach turned out well as the choice was purely based on Will wanting to see Vicky in a bikini on a beach and I wanted to see that and go to a pub :eek:

I think we should do this meet again in August when the weather will hopefully be hot and sunny :D

I've got a few pics from today so I'll put them in this thread once they've uploaded.

UR R26
Remind me never to drive home on the A36. Got stuck behind everything. Horse boxes, caravans, coaches. Had a brill day, well done the reps that organised it (all of them apart from me??)

There was some definate highs, Will. getting a free burger. Then coming clean after. The waitress feeling left out. The banter we had in the pub and Brian's weather report held up, even if it was windy.

Loving the few pics that were taken, I may have to nick that one of mine pete. ;)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
nice meet today guys. good to meet some faces ive met before, my regular group and some new faces. nice location too. im definitely up for coming again...want to see the blonde bar staff (she was quite yummy and also owned a clio, win win!) maybe we'll have a bbq next time! thanks to area reps for sorting it out. nice pics also there guys.

i only got one pic of the day:

001-3.gif

thanks will. :) jealous vicky? :rasp:

nice little touch with the chocolate at the end too chris.....egg-celent!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Sorry I couldn't make this today guys, had other plans unfortunately. Looks a good meet, shame about the weather/lack of swimwear.

I'll be at the next one ;)

Vivaro van
Didnt no some1 took a pic of my car, nice pics all in all tho and some nice cars there today, I need to upgrade to a sport and come to more

Bux

Golf GTD
Looks like a good meet guys, some good pics too. I would have come but I was a bit busy today :( Maybe next time.

Milltek'd clio 182
good to meet a few new faces people, shame about the weather, but was fun laughing at a saxo with twin tail pipes and also vicky!!!????!! did you say i ran over a squirrel or you did?

Nimbus 197
Enjoyed this morning!! Sorry I had to bail, work sucks!!! Nice to see you all!! Will cone down again soon!! Will give it a year tho fpmsl!!! X x

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Brilliant

Make sure get pester The Boosh! to sort a meet report article!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Here are my photos from yesterday, only with an iPhone so nothing special.

South East
IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2641.jpg

IMG_2642.jpg

South West (great turnout Will and Dan ;))
IMG_2643.jpg

South Central
IMG_2647.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2648.jpg

Winners of the Show & Shine (shame Matt left otherwise he might have won).

sarah182cup
IMG_2652.jpg

original boy racer aka Graham
IMG_2653.jpg

wonky striped bandit
IMG_2654.jpg

And there's always one!
IMG_2639.jpg