ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat Nav Apps

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Forgive a) my laziness to search through old threads and b) my complete ignorance about sat nav apps but:

Is there a decent one available for download at the mo? Don't want to spend a fortune but at the same time I don't want to download utter cow balls.

If it means getting TomTom it means getting TomTom I guess.

Cheers!

Theres something for £5.99 that people rate. No idea what its called, so my posts probably as useless as yours! TomTom is good, but not great value. (assuming iphone)

AK

M240i
There's a tomtom app that's expensive or there's co pilot which is good and it's only £20 quid.

Co Pilot is good and for the price you can't complain.

Get a windscreen mount and car charger from ebay and your sorted.

Much cheaper than a Tom Tom as well.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Co-Pilot is the best imo - never had a problem with it.

I've just paid for a years subscription of travel updates for only £20 quiid. Bargain for what you get!

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Co-Pilot is the best imo - never had a problem with it.

I've just paid for a years subscription of travel updates for only £20 quiid. Bargain for what you get!

Sorry to say it, but you've been had. Their traffic is known to be completely and utterly useless.

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=81410

sygic aura is pretty decent, just downloaded it myself

Aura has the fastest and most fluid display, unfortunately that's about all it has going for it. It has a god awful UI, terrible routing and zero routing options. Luckily I only paid the introduction price and not the current full price, they need to do a lot of work to even get it to the standard of some of the poorer iPhone offerings.

TomTom may be more expensive, but you pay for what you get. Navigon (although I haven't played with it myself since it's initial release) is also highly lauded.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Copilot traffic is rubbish. (Handy that its optional)

But its the best nav system for the money, once its set up.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
What setting do people use for copliot. Mine is shocking.