ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saturday convoy to CSF 2016

mk1 Octavia VRS
Last year we had a small group drive up on Saturday morning consisting of myself, @V6Dan and @Euan94. I'll try to avoid sat-nav malfunctions this time!

Dan/Euan are you guys going again this year? Anyone else driving up the A1 on Saturday morning let us know!

Reactions: Gus

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I am going again this year yes! Not too sure if I am going on Friday evening or Saturday morning yet but if I go on the Saturday I'll be sure to trundle up in convoy.

It was good for Dan to show off the turning circle (or lack of) that a V6 has last year!

Clio with a body kit
Thanks for the reminder. Iv still not bought tickets. I didn't realise it was so soon.

I'll check Iv got nothing planned for that weekend and then book a ticket and get back to you on this thread. I'd be more than happy to travel up again like last year tho.

Clio with a body kit
I can't make it this year. I have plans for the Saturday afternoon starting around 4. Realistically I don't think it's worth me travelling all the way there to leave early.

mk1 Octavia VRS
Shame you can't make it this year Dan. I'll probably bump into you at a PH Sunday service some time!

mk1 Octavia VRS
@Euan94
@Phase1sr
@MrBlonde

Let me know if you guys want to convoy up on Saturday morning. :)

Anyone else driving up this route also welcome to tag along. Could meet at p'boro services at about half 8, or a bit earlier to get a maccy ds breakfast.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm also going up on the Friday, I'll see you there!

Am I imagining it or did you win the go karting last year @172_Tom ?

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I thought so, I need to have a go this year, didn't manage to last time.

I'll have to follow you and learn your lines.

Clio with a body kit
Be careful following his lines. Last year he hit the tyre wall so hard half of the tyres were never recovered!

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Haha, ah yes that was the excuse wasn't it. Water from the tyres all over the track?