ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Say Hello To . . .

C4 Grand Picasso

Nice - I want that game, but I aint even got a PS2 (and no money to buy one). I dont even think the Xbox has got anything to rival it.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by natcup on 15 March 2005

Whats the crack with the USB memory stick?? Do u just plug it into your ps2 and save the photos onto that?
Yep. You can choose to save to it instead of the PS2 memory card. It saves them in higher quality too

Suzuki SV1000S

I want to know how to upgrade my clio to get 342bhp!

And those wheels are just like the KT4 Racers I want - Bring it on..

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Sorry guys - those wheels suck big time. They look like them awful multi-spindle/multi-spoke things that were on 3-series BMWs a few years back.

At least you dont have the hassle of cleaning them on GT4 though ;)

D.

Quote: Originally posted by Darren S on 15 March 2005

Sorry guys - those wheels suck big time. They look like them awful multi-spindle/multi-spoke things that were on 3-series BMWs a few years back.
yeah, agree with that. sorry.

Black Clio 182

can you do any bodywork on the cars like bodykits etc on this game? am thinking of getting it but just wondered if you could. is it better than nfsp2?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

no body work, just fit spoilers, and thats it, but like others had said, totally different game, its a SIMULATOR more than a GAME

Black Clio 182

so you can do engine mods, change wheels and spoilers? is it a good game or does it get boring afta a while?

no, you cant do much bodywork mods on gt4. you can fit a rear spoiler, and change the wheels.

You can do loads of performance mods though.