ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SCAM!!!! Do not buy this noka N95, can you spot the cheeky scam?

Don

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  182 & LY Clio 220 ed
"Please note that i am not actually selling the phone, just a description of it, and will be sent to you via email after payment has cleared."

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  RS Clio 200
btw, im in no way condoning this by pointing out its perfectly legal, before some numpty slates me

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Clio 182
Is it legal, i'm geuss the ebay listing is, but surely in the eyes of the law, this is an attempt to defraud people.

I'd like to see him justify selling the description of a phone for £200 to a judge, and don't forget he didnt start the listing at £1 and let people bid stupid money he was deliberatly asking for £200.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  R35 GTR
Is it legal, i'm geuss the ebay listing is, but surely in the eyes of the law, this is an attempt to defraud people.

I'd like to see him justify selling the description of a phone for £200 to a judge, and don't forget he didnt start the listing at £1 and let people bid stupid money he was deliberatly asking for £200.

It is misleading, but could be legal.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Scenic mk1 (F3R)
i remember a case of a guy buying a psp giga pack a while back he paid £190 and got a nice empty box

KDF

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Audi TT Stronic
how can a description of a mobile phone be unlocked ?

"Nokia N95 Mobile Phone Unlocked"

Think there is grounds right there for fraud.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a c*ck !!

So many people on ebay don't read the listing properly, they just bid away regardless (especially if they think they are getting a deal) that's how these scammers work, as most who use ebay are idiots.

I remember ages ago a dude selling off sony psp's on there - only he wasn't at all - he was only selling a picture of it :eek: ! He did soo many people over.