ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scare yourself to death car - Hennessey Venom GT

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Sorry if it's been posted. I had a look but meh. Great video and the car looks bonkers!

Last edited by a moderator:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
If you're bored take a look through some of the \\Drive - Tuned videos. The guy drives some pretty insane machines tbh.

Drive also did a tour of the Koininsegegegeegegegegegegeees factory last month, and the Zonda one. Both worth a watch if you want to kill an hour. They kick out some epic content through their YT channel.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Will this thing actually handle being left in the hands of a yank.Im sure it feels awsome though.

Poopensharten

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Two things.

1. Is this going to be documented as the fastest car in the world or are there more regulatons before that can happen?

2. I cannot stand American tv presenter's, or Americans for that matter.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Im sure its just the potential speed down to gearing and power etc.Will have to be massively re-engineered to acheive it i think.

They have taken a lotus and shoved loads of stuff on it.

I maybe wrong,1st bottle of wine is nearly finished.

Sprint 172
BTB made the exhaust...

BTB’s most powerful exhaust record has been broken! Previously the most powerful piston engine that BTB had made a set of bespoke pipes for was on a Curtiss-Wright R-1820 Cyclone 9 cylinder radial engined Grumman F4F Wildcat WWII Fighter plane. Now that record has been eclipsed…. by a car. Not just any car though, but the first prototype of a new twin turbocharged supercar. This completely road legal monster recently recorded 933bhp and 874 lb-ft of torque at its rear hubs. With CFD optimised aerodynamics the Hennessey Venom GT will probably generate as much negative lift at 260mph as the old Wildcat generated positive lift.