ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion 200T

Flame red 200t
The guys at Scorpion have had my 200T for the last week to develop a new exhaust for the 200T this is the first mod on the car and has made a big difference as they are very quiet standard.
power wise with the Cat back there were 4 BHP gains with decat but leaving in the pre cat around 7 BHP but to be honest the best part is the noise not as loud as my past NA Clio’s but more than enough to put a big smile on my face.

IMG_2375_zpse219f2cd.jpg

IMG_2377_zpsf7b69772.jpg

IMG_2381_zpse88fd8d1.jpg

once i have access to a go pro ill get up some videos

Comments welcome and once prices have been released we will look to set up a group buy.:D

Clio 172
Are there no exhaust tips or anything? Can't remember the 200T, but seems odd it just blows into shell

Im not 100% sure but i think they are those fake tips. So it has two square cut outs but the exhaust is actually just a pipe behind them.

renault-clio-4-rs-200-scooped-in-paris-photo-gallery_3.jpg

Flame red 200t
Look forward to the video!

I will try to sort ASAP pal

My mate that works there told me about this! He said it sounds awesome!

Yeah good lads there really happy with the kit and prices will be great

Looks class.

cheers pal

Unsure you'd get enough people who own them for a group buy..!

im sure we will be able to link it with the 197/200 packages as well

Looking good lee. Bet it sounds Great!

Cheers pal come over and have a look;)