ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion 3.5 and Supersprint de-cat

Integra DC5 Type R

Guys, just ordered Scorpion system with 3.5" round tail from Carnoisseur Southend. Was also gonna order the Janspeed decat, but the boys there have recommended a Supersprint and asked for £80 for it. Cant go wrong there... would rather have supersprint than Janspeed!!!

will keep u guys posted, and take some pics when its done.

By the way, 10 out of 10 to the boys at Carnoisseur. very helpful, friendly service and easily knocked off Cliosport discount :D

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Yeah, get some pics up asap so we can compare the janspeed decat to the supersprint one.

The Supersprint is defo not silenced.

Be warned that it only comes with one hole for the lambarda sensor (no oxygen sensor hole) Not that this is a problem of course.

Integra DC5 Type R

it looks like it is silenced on the Supersprint website. The street system one anyway. The racing system ones are not silenced.

wacko, what exhaust u got on urs m8?

Oh sorry. My bad.

Didnt think that they did a de-cat in the street systems.

Ive got the 63mm race systems with the non silenced de-cat.

Integra DC5 Type R

Quote: Originally posted by wackojacko on 08 February 2004

Nice choice of tail pipe. A single smaller tailpipe suits the Clio SO much better than a "stupid" twin 4inch.
yeah i totally agree. was gonna go for the K-tec twin 3" round, but i even thought this would be too big. have u slightly notched the bottom of your bumper aswell?

Yeah i decided to sit the tailpipe in the bumper. Not much but it really does make a huge difference.

With out the cut out(ie hanging down a bit) the zorst looked very sort of "bolted on" but when i sat the zorst up a bit into the bumper it looked more like it was supposed to be on the car.

Oh and it started to melt the bumper anyway so i had 2 make a cut out :oops:

Integra DC5 Type R

not yet buddy. and i think i will be having problems getting hold of a 3.5" tailpipe according to Carnoisseur. They phoned me yesterday. 4" is just too mailto:b@stard">b@stard big!!!!!!!!!