ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scorpion RS192 sleeving options

LY Megane R26
Hi guys,

My RS192 is blowing at the decat to centre joint and is a bit annoying.

Now I was looking at going down the sleeving option, but after doing some searching I found the pipe before the silencer is 2inch and then steps up to a 2.5inch through the box or just after so I can't get it sleeved with say the milltek 2.5 inch decat and do the mod on the cat too. As I've ready bought the milltek decat

I was tempted just to get a new straight through centre section made and join up to a milltek decat, since custom chrome is only 0.8 miles away I could walk there with the rs192 centre and get them to match one up so I can fit it. I fancied a little more noise but not too much and can't be doing with any drone so was unsure on this option

Other option is get a middle made with full 2.5inch pipe and smaller silencer and sleeve joint, is there anyone that could recommend a good custom exhaust centre in the midlands? I was again tempted to nip down to custom chrome but I've heard mixed reviews from there.

Or has anyone ever mixed and matched exhausts? So the rs192 back of with milltek centre? Or other way round? I was thinking of that option as the milltek centre is a full 2.5inch pipe unlike the scorpion one, or what about the piper centre?

What are people's experiences with this? Swapping centres around etc? I've seen a couple of threads with a straight through rs192 system and a couple of people mentioned its quite drony which is what I don't want.

In short my options are:

1. 2.5inch straight through to mate with milltek decat
2. Custom 2.5inch centre with smaller silencer and sleeve joint (can someone recommend a good exhaust place in midlands?)
3. Mix and match another centre with scorpion rs192 back box (which I'm not sure i can be bothered with as it can be expensive if it doesn't fit)
4. Or if someone wants to swap a milltek for rs192? Lol

Opinions please :)

LY Megane R26
What are people's thoughts on the piper?I've been looking at this but don't want it to be too loud